Monday, June 23, 2014

Collective Haul

What better to do while trying to pass the time living in a hotel than to shop!
I want to get this out of the way now and say that I am in no way trying to brag or be a show off. This is from many shopping trips from the beginning of May up until this past week.
I will try to link to the store where I purchased them.
Grab a cuppa whatever your drinking and a snack and lets go-

First up the non makeup items
Amazing Grace gift set Not sure where A1 got this
Aveeno moisturizer with SPF 30 Someone sent this to me to try out and I can't remember who
Elizabeth Arden visible difference skin balancing lotion  mine was just a trial size and I can't remeber where I picked it up


Primers, Tinted Moisturizers, BB Creams and Foundations
Bareminerals original foundation  another repurchase
  
 it seems to blend in well and the color seems spot on




I've used this in the past and it was a repurchase. 

 




  




 I'm going to have to play around with these and mix the colors together
   
110 Ivory

150 Buff

Repurchases



 






Lippies

 
 Left to right
 I can't seem to find this anywhere online. Anyone know if it was discontinued?

Swatches!!!!
They are in the same order as the picture above


Have y'all picked up any beauty goodies lately?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment